POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Prison : Re: The Prison Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:27:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Prison
From: Alain
Date: 20 Mar 2008 13:36:19
Message: <47e2aea3@news.povray.org>
Thomas de Groot nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2008/03/20 05:55:
> "Kirk Andrews" <kir### [at] tektonartcom> schreef in bericht
>> Not my usual subject matter.
>>

> This is very good. You need to make a suggestion of dimensions however. The
> sign is one, but it could also be fixed near the floor. Some object like a
> table or a chair would give the sheer hopelesness of the escape dream.
>
> Thomas

I automaticaly placed the sign at about 2m or a little more (a typical height),
like if it was over a door. This make the room over 5m high! Much to high to
jump. This suggest that the ceiling is about 1m thick. The walls are surely
thicker than that.

The walls look like concreete, solid, can't climb.
No furniture, no available objects, can't build a scaffold.
No pole, can't pole vault.

--
Alain
How do you tell when you're out of invisible ink?