POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ping Pong : Re: Ping Pong Server Time
1 Aug 2024 20:14:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ping Pong
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 20 Mar 2008 09:54:24
Message: <47e27aa0@news.povray.org>
"alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote in message
> Without AA, I wasn't half way thru the isosurface after 30 minutes
> rendering.
I first tried rendering mine thought the night on the 500mHz Thinkpad . the
top part was quick, but when it hit the media, it went down to ~10pps. This
morning it was at 80%. When I rendered it here at work on the duelcore it
was finished it ~35min.  :-S

> 10 minutes for a mapped sphere.
>
> Any planetarium worth having should have POV scene export capability.
> Guess I should add the feature now.

I dream of a procedural Pov planetarium... :-)

> Thank you for posting scene code,
This is a ping-pong round - you're supposed to change and post the code  :)

--
-Nekar Xenos-