POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Blurry RSOCP - aoi_blur.jpg (1/1) : Re: Blurry RSOCP - aoi_blur.jpg (1/1) Server Time
1 Aug 2024 20:13:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blurry RSOCP - aoi_blur.jpg (1/1)
From: William Tracy
Date: 17 Mar 2008 14:03:04
Message: <47dec068$1@news.povray.org>
Jan Dvorak wrote:
> My question is: once I create the framework (the abstract methods) is
> there anyone which would like to help me create the primitives

I just might. :-) Bug me again in a few months, and we'll see if I have
any free time then. :-P

--
William Tracy
afi### [at] gmailcom -- wtr### [at] calpolyedu

Note that placing GAS in 16-bit mode does not mean that the resulting
code will necessarily run on a 16-bit pre-80386 processor. At the moment
this would be rather difficult, because GAS currently supports only
32-bit addressing modes. So you can write code that runs on 16-bit
processors, but only if that code never references memory.
     -- From the ever helpful manual for GAS, the Gnu Assembler