POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : any ideas what these black patches are.. : Re: any ideas what these black patches are.. Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:27:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: any ideas what these black patches are..
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 14 Mar 2008 15:40:39
Message: <47dae2c7@news.povray.org>
Hmmm.... All this guessing...

S. Day, my suggestion is, that you publish the entire scene code and related
graphics and INI files. This would allow us, to have some persons working on
your scene to find out where the problem is.

Once we can try and try again, you should get soon an exact answer. I hope,
this suggestion is okay for you. Once the black holes are fixed, your scene
will become a beautiful scene.