POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Some Welsh Lovespoons : Re: Some Welsh Lovespoons and Tree of Life Server Time
1 Aug 2024 20:14:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some Welsh Lovespoons and Tree of Life
From: St
Date: 11 Mar 2008 00:50:27
Message: <47d61da3@news.povray.org>
"Jim Charter" <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote in message
> St. wrote:
>>  Just something I've been playing with today.
>
> In one day???

 Heh, yes, I started the models 'early' in the morning, and had a fairly
good render by about noon. A couple of hours tweaking later, and there's the
image. It still needs tweaking with the textures though.

  Of course, they're fairly simple models and there's quite a few that I
haven't done yet like a harp, a horseshoe, a lock (even though I've got a
keyhole in the image), a castle, and others.

> Beautiful work Steve.

      Thank you Jim. Here's another one I rendered yesterday. As well as my
TC-RTC entry that I'm working on, I'm going hyper on the jewellery design
front, so you might see more of these.  :)

      ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'new_tol_amethyst_designs.jpg' (258 KB)

Preview of image 'new_tol_amethyst_designs.jpg'
new_tol_amethyst_designs.jpg