POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : 3.7 under Vista x64 under Boot Camp : 3.7 under Vista x64 under Boot Camp Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:29:53 EDT (-0400)
  3.7 under Vista x64 under Boot Camp
From: Dennis Miller
Date: 10 Mar 2008 23:14:29
Message: <47d60725$1@news.povray.org>
I'm running Vista Ultimate x64 under Boot Camp on a Leopard Mac Pro (8-core,
16 GB RAM) and got 3.7 running... just a few scenes so far. The Menger file
compiles in "0" seconds ( ;-) ) but when I tried to drag menger.pov onto the
editor window from a folder, POV crashed and I saved the dump file. Where
should I send that, assuming you would like to see it?
Also happy to test anything needed...
best.

dhm### [at] comcastnet
http://www.dennismiller.neu.edu