POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Double planetoid again again : Re: Double planetoid again again Server Time
1 Aug 2024 20:10:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Double planetoid again again
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 7 Mar 2008 23:47:39
Message: <47d21a6b@news.povray.org>
Well, I am not yet fully convinced by your asteroids. But I am convinced by
your ability to design interesting art deco house styles. When looking to
the housing construction, well, it is a design which is simple, basic, and
still amazing.

That design applied to a large villa at some beach, wow - that should look
just fine!