POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Double planetoid again again : Re: Double planetoid again again Server Time
1 Aug 2024 20:11:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Double planetoid again again
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 7 Mar 2008 10:38:59
Message: <47d16193$1@news.povray.org>
"Bill Pragnell" <bil### [at] hotmailcom> schreef in bericht
> "Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
>> If so, I am not too bothered by the vegetation growing inside those
>> apparent gateways, otherwise that might be a bit distracting.
>
> That wasn't the problem actually; some foliage appears only on walls
> because the
> bushes are at an angle and the base is inside the wall. This is one of the
> things I'm going to change.
Yes, but what I point at are the rectangular gateways at the base of the
towers on the planetoid. If they provide access to the rock, the entrances
should be clear of vegetation, don't you think so?

> Oh well, shouldn't grumble, I did buy that linux box solely to put it in
> the
> spare room and leave it rendering for weeks on end...
Oh yes, but it is testing patience too :-)

Thomas