POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Labelling Macro : Re: Labelling Macro Server Time
1 Aug 2024 22:16:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Labelling Macro
From: Chris B
Date: 6 Mar 2008 05:32:52
Message: <47cfc854@news.povray.org>
"Chris B" <nom### [at] nomailcom> wrote in message

> "Warp" <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote in message
>> Chris B wrote:
>>> Hi, Yes I think that looks better. Renders about 6 times slower though.
>>
>>  Still looks grainy.
>
> The last image I posted used 8 BlurSamples. This one uses 40 and still
> looks a little grainy, as well as increasing the render time from 3
> minutes with the original surface to 2hours 23 minutes.

I've uploaded the Labeller macros onto the POV-Ray object collection. I used
an image generated with 50 BlurSamples for the main image in the end which
took a lot longer to render and still looks grainier than the Rubiks Revenge
image.

See:  http://lib.povray.org/collection/labeller/chrisb%201.0/labeller.html

Regards,
Chris B.