POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : House Project : Re: House Project Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:20:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: House Project
From: Spock
Date: 4 Mar 2008 21:33:49
Message: <47ce068d$1@news.povray.org>
A suggestion for the animation...  take the ceiling off all the rooms
and start your flight path by looking down from above...  like a floor
plan or 2-D drawing...  then drop down into one of the rooms and wander
about on a spline path.

Love the work so far.  Won't be offended if you ignore this suggestion :-)