POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : House Project : Re: House Project Server Time
1 Aug 2024 20:08:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: House Project
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 1 Mar 2008 23:14:55
Message: <47ca29bf@news.povray.org>

> I did that so I could have an animated tour made for the house.  Unfortunately,
> radiosity makes that kinda diffucult, as the project is due friday, and It's
> taking several minutes per frame, for nearly 10000 frames.

I can help you with slow renders, but unfortunately my system might
cause problems with radiosity... Could be worth a try anyway. Email me
the sources as they are now (unfinished), and I'll try a few dozen
frames. If it ends up working correctly, I could do the full render when
you're done modeling.