POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sun-gazing Fibonacci : Sun-gazing Fibonacci Server Time
1 Aug 2024 20:09:36 EDT (-0400)
  Sun-gazing Fibonacci
From: Nekar
Date: 29 Feb 2008 15:12:03
Message: <47c86713@news.povray.org>
This sunflower faces the sun using SunPos.inc. Seeds were placed using Alf
Peak's Fibonacci code. Still need to randomize the texture on the petals and
make sure they don't interdect.
Rendertime ~35min on my wifes ~500Mhz Thinkpad.

Still needs lots of work on the stem, and I need to add leaves.

How can I make the petal texture look more realistic? The shadows on the
petals look wrong to me.

Comments and help welcome. I trying to get this looking very realistic.
Source posted to p.b.s-f

--
- Nekar X -

Post a reply to this message