POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Yet more boulders : Re: Yet more boulders Server Time
1 Aug 2024 20:07:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yet more boulders
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 28 Feb 2008 08:19:47
Message: <47c6b4f3@news.povray.org>
Looking very good, Bill.

I won't pretend that I fully understand the method used to obtain the
surface but it seems to do a good job for a (relatively) simple surface. Do
you mean that overhangs could occlude the center from 'higher' surfaces? I
would understand that. Seems an interesting method. If you have time to port
that out to the community, I (at least) would be very grateful. I can
imagine a lot of applications.

Thomas