POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Unable to run Povray 3.7 on WinXP, Dual Athlon MP cpus [Silently exits] : Re: Unable to run Povray 3.7 on WinXP, Dual Athlon MP cpus [Silently exits] Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:17:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Unable to run Povray 3.7 on WinXP, Dual Athlon MP cpus [Silently exits]
From: Chris Cason
Date: 27 Feb 2008 06:45:22
Message: <47c54d52$1@news.povray.org>
If you still are having problems with this please be sure to let me know. I
don't like it when stuff like this happens ;-(

One thing: if it's still not working, could you please advise if you have a
Logitech webcam installed? I recall a beta-tester in the past had a problem
that appeared identical to this and I tracked it down to a DLL that
Logitech inject into the address space of most Windows processes.

-- Chris