POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : unbiased RSOCP : Re: unbiased RSOCP Server Time
1 Aug 2024 22:23:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: unbiased RSOCP
From: nemesis
Date: 21 Feb 2008 19:03:41
Message: <47be115d@news.povray.org>
fidos wrote:
> A 10 minutes rendering with brute force and 1 core.

it's amazing.  Despite the noise, antialising is quite good.  Comment
out the camera aperture settings in the scene for normal povray and the
plane becomes a horrid mess of pixels...

> temptation was too strong...

I was expecting you to give it a shot! :)

keep it up, you know I like these challenges... :)

next I'm dropping the light_source and try to get this same diffuse
sphere shadow on the ground.