POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bodegon (Still life) [42Kb] : Re: Bodegon (Still life) [42Kb] Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:20:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bodegon (Still life) [42Kb]
From: nemesis
Date: 21 Feb 2008 06:32:31
Message: <47bd614f$1@news.povray.org>
Jaime Vives Piqueres wrote:

>> it reminds me of one of your early scenes:  bodega... :)
>
>   Could be because both use only one golden light? ;)

well, actually since you posted the image here, I didn't even go to your
  site to check it out. :)

But I was sure I've seen that botijo before.  So, that's it:  this is a
blend of your old botijo SUMMER entry in the IRTC and bodegon.

BTW, perhaps that weird caustic is caused by photons going through the
candle's wax?

>   BTW, next on my "remake" list is a "wine cellar" scene with these
> barrels and a wider view of the cellar, similar as how Jhu did recently.

good!  POV-Ray and still life seem to get pretty nicely along.