POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Tower (2) : Re: The Tower (2) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:22:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Tower (2)
From: William Tracy
Date: 20 Feb 2008 01:00:20
Message: <47bbc1f4$1@news.povray.org>
Well, if render times are the only issue, you might want to play with this:
http://runevision.com/3d/povgoodies/

I could have sworn that there used to be some macro called "FastCloud"
floating around. In fact, I remember it filling up my search results to
the point that I had to hunt to find anything else. Now I can't find it
at all. Am I going nuts?

--
William Tracy
afi### [at] gmailcom -- wtr### [at] calpolyedu

One major known problem with supporting V-class is the complexity of its
PCI bus adapter (EPIC and SAGA). Support for the V-class isn't going to
happen until some really masochistic person who has access to a V-class
is, uh, challenged by this.
     -- from the Linux-on-HPPA FAQ