POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Tower (2) : Re: The Tower (2) Server Time
1 Aug 2024 22:20:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Tower (2)
From: Jim Charter
Date: 19 Feb 2008 18:53:14
Message: <47bb6bea@news.povray.org>
Kirk Andrews wrote:
> Some improvements.  Still can't find my pegasus to get there, though...
>
> (clouds were added in post-processing, of course.  I'm not patient enough for
> media.)

Beautiful.

My one suggestion, the water texture is stopping me.  I feel that with
that kind of almost still ripple there would be more variety, as if gust
s ripple some place and still in others.  Just seems a little too
regualr for that type of chop.  Maybe try throwing in a couple of
blackhole warps to vary things a bit?