POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Tower (2) : Re: The Tower (2) Server Time
1 Aug 2024 22:18:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Tower (2)
From: St
Date: 19 Feb 2008 17:33:35
Message: <47bb593f$1@news.povray.org>
To me, this residence(?) looks unused now, as though it was abandoned in a
hurry as it's now slightly overgrown around it. The tower doesn't look
damaged in any way, i.e., through war, or bad workmanship - on the contrary,
this place was built to the highest of standards, which, (in all
likelihood), meant that it was built for a King, or moreover, a Prince, as a
King would have two or more towers.

  However, I think it needs 'more' trees around the tower and spreading up
that hill to the right of it. It would also be nice if that tower had some
ivy thrown around near the base, although, scale-wise, you may need quite a
bit, which might produce a long render time. Worth a play though. :)

   http://graphics.uni-konstanz.de/~luft/ivy_generator/

     Beautiful scene.

       ~Steve~