POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Landscaping again : Re: Landscaping again Server Time
1 Aug 2024 22:22:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Landscaping again
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 17 Feb 2008 23:36:00
Message: <47b90b30@news.povray.org>
No, not a castle, please. But a medium amount of small, round (bubble-alike)
houses, some in clusters, some alone. In grass green color, in warm yellow,
cream or orange shades, or in pure white. Ancient or future style but plain.
And populate that settlement with plenty small humans, seen only from a
distance (so you can avoid too many details). Some in groups, some alone.
Walking, talking, trading.

The sky wants some more realistic look. Add clouds. Add some distant bird
swarms.

Many of the small houses will have some small orange or yellow lights inside
or outside which should work fine with this evening atmosphere.

The idea of a castle brings unpeace to this quiet scene, I think.

Greetings,

Sven