POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Harold #3 : Re: Harold #3 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:24:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Harold #3
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 17 Feb 2008 23:17:41
Message: <47b906e5$1@news.povray.org>
I think, these mixed styles make an interesting combination. If that is the
concept, I wouldn't care too much for the hair and other differencies. I
think, the way it is makes it worth to be watched.

To be honest, I was not even knowing that there are ways to have POV-Ray
rendering with these cartoon-alike edges. I would like to know the render
time, and also the technique how this was done. I would like to try some of
my own 3D scenes as edged renders...

"Thibaut Jonckheere" <tua### [at] MAPSONyahoofr> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:47b0c213@news.povray.org...