POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another RSOCP variation : Re: Another RSOCP variation Server Time
1 Aug 2024 22:15:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another RSOCP variation
From: William Tracy
Date: 14 Feb 2008 21:00:19
Message: <47b4f233@news.povray.org>
... and a giant version inspired by Nicolas. The jpeg compression is a
tad icky, because I cranked the file to just under 500K in size.

I didn't have the light dome together when I rendered this; the ambient
is turned off and a single shadowless light from directly overhead is
filling in the shadows. Even that looks better to me than the ambient
light. :-)

--
William Tracy
afi### [at] gmailcom -- wtr### [at] calpolyedu

These may involve hunting down whoever added whichever thing it is and
torturing information out of them.
     -- from the GCC Documentation Project's web page

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'refractive-big.jpg' (489 KB)

Preview of image 'refractive-big.jpg'