POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The wait : Re: The wait Server Time
1 Aug 2024 22:22:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The wait
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 14 Feb 2008 01:54:43
Message: <47b3e5b3$1@news.povray.org>
LOL!! Great!! You see why I do my driving between 1-4am??? ;-D

Infact, this reminds me of a Dr Who episode last season, entire generations
of people were living their lives in this umpteen level highway and getting
eaten by giant crabs.. (yeah I know, I want some of what they're smoking
too!!) :-D

Ian