POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Forest macro 2 : Re: Forest macro 2 [800KB] Server Time
2 Aug 2024 06:16:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Forest macro 2 [800KB]
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 13 Feb 2008 15:19:18
Message: <47b350c6@news.povray.org>

> On the other hand, all the little mistakes I'd hoped nobody would notice
> are now magnified (several of the machines are levitating slightly ...).
> Eek!

Hey, most people would have faked the trees at the resolution you
originally used... (fake meaning they wouldn't be meshes with individual
leaves!)

Anyway, take it as an opportunity to do those little fixes :) It could
be even more res next time:

http://stuff.povaddict.com.ar.nyud.net/inthewild_tile52-100.png

tile <5,2> (on a 10x10 grid), all trees linden-lowres5, area lights on,
radiosity off