POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : office supplies - ink bottle : Re: office supplies - ink bottle Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:17:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: office supplies - ink bottle
From: Chris B
Date: 13 Feb 2008 04:11:23
Message: <47b2b43b@news.povray.org>
"Jim Charter" <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote in message
>  Here's a first try

I've just emailed you a slightly higher resolution image with brighter
colours.

I spent last night working on a macro for a label to go round angled
multi-facetted polyhedron with bevelled and rounded corners, such as your
octagonal bottle. I've got the macro to do the shape. I'll be working on the
image definition for that as time allows. Do you have a picture of its
label?

Does that new grey one have any sort of label?

Regards,
Chris B.