POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Translucency (echo) : Translucency (echo) Server Time
1 Aug 2024 22:23:21 EDT (-0400)
  Translucency (echo)
From: Christian Froeschlin
Date: 12 Feb 2008 09:04:43
Message: <47b1a77b@news.povray.org>
That "double_illuminate" thing has been popping up here
often enough lately to overcome my activation threshold
so I actually wished to try it myself ;)

The left version uses no_shadow and I thought it looks
rather ok, except that it should be brighter at the top
where the lamp is open. The right version was an attempt
to fix that using a semi-transparent pigment, but it
doesn't look so great and I couldn't get it to emit any
significant amount of light without saturating the lamp.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'double.jpg' (42 KB)

Preview of image 'double.jpg'