POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Man of the Ages (100k jpeg) : Re: Man of the Ages (100k jpeg) Server Time
1 Aug 2024 22:15:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Man of the Ages (100k jpeg)
From: stbenge
Date: 12 Feb 2008 01:42:32
Message: <47b13fd8@news.povray.org>
triple_r wrote:
>> It's been a while since I've posted an image to these newsgroups. I can
>> never seem to finish my projects...
>
> You're not the only one.  Excellent work though.  Has an effect you don't see
> too often in POV-Ray.  Kinda like this one.
>
> http://www.irtc.org/ftp/pub/stills/2005-10-31/elements.jpg

My first impression upon seeing Tek's image was that it was photo. Then
I thought, wait, those rocks somehow resemble the granite pattern. Then
I remember seeing the entry some time ago :)

> Keep it up.

Sure will. Here's another version of the same image, this time with a
little chromatic aberration and film grain (rendered in POV, sans bloom).

Sam

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'chromatic_aberration0_07.jpg' (93 KB)

Preview of image 'chromatic_aberration0_07.jpg'
chromatic_aberration0_07.jpg