POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : DKBTrace images - tomb.jpg : DKBTrace images - tomb.jpg Server Time
1 Aug 2024 22:16:37 EDT (-0400)
  DKBTrace images - tomb.jpg
From: David Buck
Date: 9 Feb 2008 22:51:39
Message: <47ae74cb@news.povray.org>
This is the last one for now. If you're still interested, just ask and
I'll post some more.

This image was designed by Drew Wells - later to become the first
POV-Ray team leader and co-author of Ray Tracing Creations.

This scene was interesting enough on its own, but Drew rendered an
animation consisting of a camera move through the scene.  It was the
first time I got the creepy feeling that there's a virtual world there
that I can see but can never enter.  Before that, I only considered them
interesting pictures.  It never felt like a real place until I saw it
animated.

David Buck

<scene description file available on request>

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'tomb.jpg' (96 KB)

Preview of image 'tomb.jpg'