POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : It's been a {FILTERED} year now. : Re: It's been a {FILTERED} year now. Server Time
25 Apr 2024 20:45:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: It's been a {FILTERED} year now.
From: Chris Cason
Date: 9 Feb 2008 21:27:51
Message: <47ae6127$1@news.povray.org>
[GDS|Entropy] wrote:
> I've offered my extra hosting disk space and any requird programming
> services I can help with, as I am sure others have as well....to no
> avail..not even dignified with a response..

Where was this message sent? If it was on the mailing list it's possible it
was never seen by any admin (I don't read the mailing list myself).

In any event, hosting is not the issue, it's development of a new
infrastructure and the subsequent administration of the comp. I'm able to
host it and perform basic maintenance and updates, provided the system is
basically automated. Something could be built on the old POVCOMP code is
someone wishes to do so. However it would still require many man-days of
someone's time to get it to a point where this would be possible.

-- Chris