POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : I call it "Greener" : Re: I call it "Greener" Server Time
2 Aug 2024 00:14:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I call it "Greener"
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 9 Feb 2008 16:49:02
Message: <47ae1fce@news.povray.org>
Interesting.
Reminds me of the saying "the grass is always greener where the dogs are
$#!tting". ;-)

Warp said the clouds look like smoke rising from the ground, and I see this
too.
As well it sort of looks like some kind of hell-spawned mega-tornado.

Hmm....a hurricane of fire [immolation ref.]...made of media..oooo...that
would be cool. :-D

Ian