POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Other DKBTrace images : Re: Other DKBTrace images Server Time
2 Aug 2024 00:15:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Other DKBTrace images
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 9 Feb 2008 07:18:29
Message: <47ad9a15$1@news.povray.org>
High!

> That picture was from 1990.

Probably rendered on an Amiga, isn't it? Do you still have any data
about the rendering time?

> I am indeed *THAT* David K. Buck but no head bowing is necessary,
> please.  POVRay is what it is today because of the efforts of teams of
> developers and thousands of users.  I kicked things off with my
> interests and it spread from there.

Surely true... but every great idea starts with an ingenious single
person! I would not have the programming skills to start such a
project... on the other hand, probably in programming, there is no such
star cult like it's for example in music! If I ever met Vangelis or
Larry "Synergy" Fast in persona, I truly would be awed and somewhat
uneasy to start conversation...

See you on www.khyberspace.de!

Yadgar