POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : waste of time source and bezier curves zipped : Re: waste of time source and bezier curves zipped Server Time
1 Sep 2024 08:20:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: waste of time source and bezier curves zipped
From: nemesis
Date: 4 Feb 2008 23:39:45
Message: <47a7e891@news.povray.org>
alphaQuad escreveu:
> nemesis <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>> source files for the "waste of time" thread in p.b.i...
>>
>> If the cups are of any value, they can be included into the povray
>> objects collection...
>>
>> You'll only need the Inkscape open-source vector graphics drawing
>> program to edit the curves...
>
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=93438
>
> failed Inkscapes
> 0.45.1
> 0.44.1
>
> went back to version 0.38.1 for win98se

oh-uh!  Running win98 yet?  I don't think most modern software will be
alright with that... strange things may happen... :/

> Looks like I needed this. Now if I only knew how to use it.

Fairly easy.  You may begin by editing the curve and control points by
first selecting the curve with the arrow standard control (F1) and then
selecting the edit nodes control (F2) in the control panel to left of
the window.  Then, select each or more of the point and move them around
for a spin.

The control points let you draw smoother curves more tangent to the
curve point, but it's tricky and povray seems to never quite enjoy the
result anyway... :P

BTW, I created them on Inkscape 0.45...

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: