POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Motecarlo path tracing with MegaPov 1.2.1 : Re: Motecarlo path tracing with MegaPov 1.2.1 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:17:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Motecarlo path tracing with MegaPov 1.2.1
From: nemesis
Date: 4 Feb 2008 23:27:21
Message: <47a7e5a9$1@news.povray.org>
oh, and BTW, it seems I forgot to save the latest 1st pass image.  That
one was from my previous attempt, at a lower resolution.  It looks about
the same, only smaller and less time consuming.

People were saying that radiosity calculations are independent of screen
resolution, but that's not what I've experienced:  when rendering the
second pass at a higher resolution, results sucked very much...