POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sven's SL Heli Chopper 02 : Re: Sven's SL Heli Chopper 02 Server Time
8 Sep 2024 10:50:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sven's SL Heli Chopper 02
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 31 Jan 2008 23:15:33
Message: <47a29ce5$4@news.povray.org>
Yes, that might be it. I use the same version. Hmm, it looks better without
radiosity.

I made a list of TO-DOs:
- Render again but without radiosity
- remove the interior to get a better canopy glass
- correct the rotor blade joints on the right rotors

The positive side effect with the first two points in that list is, that
they will speed up the render time.

I would like to invite you all, to get my scene file and do your own
textures on my little helichopper baby. Also, the entire chopper is a
macro - you can animate it (doors, rotors, rotor angle)! Would you like? If
I get a positive feedback, I will release my source code to the publicity
(after the neccessary corrections are done). So: WHO WOULD LIEK TO GET THE
HELICHOPPER SOURCECODE?

Sven

"Nicolas Alvarez" <nic### [at] gmailisthebestcom> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:47a1f955$1@news.povray.org...