POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : DF3 utility : Re: DF3 utility Server Time
8 May 2024 19:44:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DF3 utility
From: William Tracy
Date: 31 Jan 2008 02:42:45
Message: <47a17bf5$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> hehe, pretty cool idiom for testing a file... is.good() :)

double value;                /* or your money back! */
short changed;               /* so triple your money back! */
                -- Larry Wall in cons.c from the perl source code

Larry Wall does things like this on purpose all the time. (I have no
idea if Warp did that on purpose--it wouldn't surprise me.)

--
William Tracy
afi### [at] gmailcom -- wtr### [at] calpolyedu

You know you've been raytracing too long when you post an idea to a news
group about starting an Internet movie project using PovRay.
    -- Ken Tyler