POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : SF: Scenic Landscape : Re: SF: Scenic Landscape Server Time
2 Aug 2024 00:18:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SF: Scenic Landscape
From: William Tracy
Date: 31 Jan 2008 01:56:21
Message: <47a17115$1@news.povray.org>
Ooh, me like.

Sven Littkowski wrote:
> Using Adobe Photoshop, I added vegetation to the nearby
> parts of the landscape, as well as some lights, the entrance to the
> underground house, the platforms, the path, and the entire background.

Using Photoshop to edit a Povray render? Heresy! ;-)

--
William Tracy
afi### [at] gmailcom -- wtr### [at] calpolyedu

You know you've been raytracing too long when some guy at a party
casually mentions that raytracing produces results superior to other
forms of digital painting, and you hysterically jump and down and
repeatedly shout "Amen, brother!!!"
    -- Taps a.k.a. Tapio Vocadlo