POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another block : Re: Another block Server Time
2 Aug 2024 06:17:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another block
From: William Tracy
Date: 31 Jan 2008 01:30:02
Message: <47a16aea$1@news.povray.org>
alphaQuad wrote:
> The cloth can be
> anything you want, as in a dream, milking your creativity.

It just hit me what is special about this image: It is incredibly
dream-like. It is not just surreal--it feels like a dream.

The cloth really does go a long way to help this feeling. My only
complaint is that the cloth looks like it is hanging from an invisible
clothesline, rather than floating freely.

Very nice. :-)

--
William Tracy
afi### [at] gmailcom -- wtr### [at] calpolyedu

You know you've been raytracing too long when you keep a blacklist of
people who ask questions about 3DFX products.
    -- Alex McLeod a.k.a. Giant Robot Messiah