POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sven's SL Heli Chopper 02 : Re: Sven's SL Heli Chopper 02 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 00:18:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sven's SL Heli Chopper 02
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 30 Jan 2008 19:48:21
Message: <47a11ad5$1@news.povray.org>
Sven Littkowski escribió:
> A lot of credits go, as well, to Nicolas Alvarez who gave 50 hours to render
> the scene.

While my other core was working on... something. Maybe biology, maybe
chemistry, maybe testing primes. Right now, one CPU is researching
nano-magnetic molecules and the other is doing geometry.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people on this newsgroup knows what horror it
is to see an idle CPU. I keep mine busy.