POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I found this interesting : Re: I found this interesting Server Time
2 Oct 2024 18:19:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I found this interesting
From: andrel
Date: 6 Apr 2008 01:41:36
Message: <47F870BF.1060800@hotmail.com>
Gilles Tran wrote:

> 47F### [at] hotmailcom...
>> Sure, but this and his blog are something different than a report of a
>> couple of weeks stay at a research lab.
>
> I'm pretty sure that Andy is perfectly able to write a decent report.

He said he isn't. So who am I going to believe. In the same vain, I'm
pretty sure that Andy is perfectly able to find a decent girlfriend.
Yet, here the current facts seem to point another way.

> It's just that the stuff he has to write about bores him to death so he
> won't even try to http://www.google.com/search?q=%22how+to+write+a+report%22
 > that.

I *have* seem him use google a few times recently. Perhaps he did learn
a few things since leaving university. He may not have been able to
write a report then, but past performance is no guarantee of future
results.