POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The fat lady takes the stage... : Re: The fat lady takes the stage... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:24:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The fat lady takes the stage...
From: andrel
Date: 28 Mar 2008 13:09:24
Message: <47ED3471.50709@hotmail.com>
Gail Shaw wrote:
> "andrel" <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> news:47E### [at] hotmailcom...
>> Stephen wrote:
>
>>> No! That makes it funny, it leaves an element of doubt.
>> Ok, what about 'Perhaps'?
>
> Probably conveys your meaning...

yes. But it takes away some of the doubt that Stephen preferred.

>>> I'm sure Gail
>>> expected smart arsed comments or she wouldn't have mentioned "The fat
>>> lady"
>> Yes, she is a big girl, she can handle it.
>>

> I contempated adding an explaination of the title, but decided not to.

I understood where the title came from, that did not stop me though.

> Thought no one would be smart-ass about it.

Huh, we are in p.o-t as far as I know.

> I shouldn't under-estimate people....

Indeed, I just checked your webpage to see if I could add to your
embarrassment. Not much ammunition for this thread I am afraid. Not even
a recent picture of your new glasses. BTW it does not look good in IE6
nor in Firefox, for different reasons.

> *roll eyes*
>
> *g*

Oh and before I forget, I hope your next job will be as interesting as
it sounds, or at least keeps you interested for some years to come.