POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My Office... : Re: My Office... Server Time
28 Apr 2024 07:02:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My Office...
From: Reuben Pearse
Date: 14 Feb 2008 03:50:20
Message: <47B400D4.6030509@pearse.co.uk>
Hi,

There are some pencils and a pen pot on the Povobjects site. See the
link below:

http://objects.povworld.org/cgi-bin/search.cgi?X=pencil

Does lib.povray.org now have all the objects that are on the povobjects
site? Or is it a case of contacting the original authors and getting
them to re-submit their objects so that they're covered under LGPL?

It would be great to see a browseable objects package included as part
of the standard POV install.

Bye for now