POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Works for "Rose Papillon" : Re: Works for "Rose Papillon" Server Time
2 Aug 2024 06:18:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Works for "Rose Papillon"
From: nemesis
Date: 29 Jan 2008 11:54:53
Message: <479f5a5d@news.povray.org>
plus something wrote:
> Perhaps, you are younger than I, aren't you?

hmm, I'm aware that when japanese reach adulthood, they're not supposed

it's not the same in the West:  we're proud to be imature till our late

I'm 31, so I still have a long road with lots of puerile joy... :P

> After Enix moves to Playstation, I didn't play them. I am a Nintendo user.

hmm, I heard Nintendo is making a comeback.  I don't play them since
Zelda:  Ocarina of Time on the doomed N64... awesome game, around the
same time as the equally impressive Metal Gear Solid for the original
Playstation...