POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Find the Easter Egg : Re: Find the Easter Egg Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:11:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Find the Easter Egg
From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 27 Jan 2008 15:50:15
Message: <479cee87$1@news.povray.org>
bluetree wrote:
> Wouldn't it work to do something which is realistic but also artistic in one
> way? ^^

Yep :). The goal is always up to A) the creator or B) the one who has
ordered the stuff from the creator. No matter if it's an image, video,
sound or anything else. It's amazingly often also possible to miss the
goal but still get better results.

> I'm still learning, but artificial and unartistic wasn't my intention... :)

Then such image hasn't hit your goal ;). Everyone's either learning or
dead, so learning is pretty good choice.

> I'll try to work harder to make some progress.

That's always a good hunt to go ;).

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
   http://www.zbxt.net