POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dandelions : Re: Dandelions Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:27:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dandelions
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 25 Jan 2008 15:12:18
Message: <479a42a2$1@news.povray.org>
Abe,

all your landscape creations here are very, very beautiful. I am impressed.
I work on a kinda related project: to create a "magic tree" with big twisted
roots, seen from the ground. But don't come true with it. I want to have a
magic forest with a village mounted on the stem of that giant magic tree,
seen in the sunset with some bright fires inside the vilage. Well, hopefully
somewhen I will have something to show...

Nice work, go on!

Sven