POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Temple : Re: Temple Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:25:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Temple
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 25 Jan 2008 15:04:09
Message: <479a40b9$1@news.povray.org>
I like it. In fact, years ago I did a huge round temple, as well.

In your case, I see you made the stone rough, which is good. But I think,
the stone material is still having a bit too much gloss effect, which you
can recognize at the corners of the stone. Besides that, it is going to
become a great work, Woland. Go on, and let us see your creations!

Sven