POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Find the Easter Egg : Re: Find the Easter Egg Server Time
2 Aug 2024 00:18:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Find the Easter Egg
From: Jan Dvorak
Date: 25 Jan 2008 13:39:55
Message: <479a2cfb@news.povray.org>
Your modelling is very good.
To remove the flatness (the trees look like they are not shaded) add
more light sources and decrease ambient
if you don't mind to wait (expect minutes to tens of minutes for the
final render) use radiosity. We'll aid you learn it if you need to.
Without radiosity a realism is nearly impossible for indoor scenes.
Good reflections can help a lot but your scene doesn't contain many
objects that could reflect (none at all, to be exact).
You've got a potential