POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : RSOCL : Re: RSOCL Server Time
2 Aug 2024 06:15:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RSOCL
From: William Tracy
Date: 23 Jan 2008 22:55:47
Message: <47980c43$1@news.povray.org>
Rick Gutleber wrote:
> I'm working on something that could be made into an RSOCL entry, and
> I'll be happy to contribute when I have something.

For what it's worth, the original is RSOCP for Reflective Sphere On
Checkered Plane. I called mine "RSOCL" because it's a checkered
landscape. :-)

Anyway, thanks for the kind words, everybody. I put this together as
kind of a throwaway image, so I'm impressed that people like it.

--
William Tracy
afi### [at] gmailcom -- wtr### [at] calpolyedu

You know you've been raytracing too long when your family thinks you are
avoiding them.
    -- Quietly Watching