POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : RSOCL : RSOCL Server Time
2 Aug 2024 00:16:30 EDT (-0400)
  RSOCL
From: William Tracy
Date: 20 Jan 2008 15:47:55
Message: <4793b37b@news.povray.org>
Long ago, I posted an RSOCP...except that I don't think that the plane
was checkered...and I just posted it as a link to a website, which is
long gone now.

Anyway, in the spirit of penance, I present you with a Reflective Sphere
On a Checkered Landscape.

--
William Tracy
afi### [at] gmailcom -- wtr### [at] calpolyedu

You know you've been raytracing too long when anyone has ever told you:
"WOW!!! You make 3D images on your computer?!" or something similar.
    -- Stephan Ahonen

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'a4b.jpg' (65 KB)