POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Making Cookies : Re: Making Cookies Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:23:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Making Cookies
From: William Tracy
Date: 13 Jan 2008 23:01:32
Message: <478ade9c$1@news.povray.org>
I honestly don't see anything to criticize in this image. If you're
going for photorealism, then the grout needs work, but it looks nice and
artistic as it is.

The wood texture sure looks like something I've seen in my mom's
kitchen. :-) I see no problem.

--
William Tracy
afi### [at] gmailcom -- wtr### [at] calpolyedu

You know you've been raytracing too long when you spend hours and hours
getting that green flame-like halo thing looking absolutely perfect then
someone comes along and points out that the wall texture is distorted
and stretched.
    -- fish-head