POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : vector? : Re: vector? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:16:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: vector?
From: Charles C
Date: 9 Jan 2008 02:22:49
Message: <47847649@news.povray.org>
Very very well done assuming it's here for a reason... (i.e. not all
photo).   I'm putting my guess as: Mesh girl all the way. (Hair and
clothing wrinkles and fabric textures all seem to be getting better in
things like Poser right?)  Eye whites often seem to stand out in
renderings, but here don't so much.  Grass photo.  The thing which would
almost have me say rendered grass is the extra darkness in the upper
left corner.  But as Steve pointed out, there are some repeats in the
upper right which would suggest 2d manipulation, i.e. avoidable if
rendered.
Charles